Pause at the Well is an uplifting and inspiring 30-minute online intention setting drop-in group that meets weekly. Attend the group live as you can. And, also receive the weekly video with the soul guidance reading and guided reflections in an email that goes out each week following the session.
- Welcome: we start promptly at 9:30 Pacific USA | 12:30 Eastern USA. We meet for 30 minutes. The zoom room opens at 9:25am | 12:25pm. Feel free to come early so we can start on time with everyone present. We close the room at 9:35am | 12:35pm. The group is intimate and confidential. We expect you to keep your camera on during the session which enhances the safety and participation for the group.
- Centering: we start by centering into the essence of how you’re feeling and what's on your mind. We also invite sharing any celebrations from the previous week.
- Growth Guidance Offering: Angela Marie of GroundedDreamers.com, brings through with creative focus the energies coming through for the week. We also do a video of the reading that goes out in the recap email.
- Integration: pausing for presence and contemplation to calm the nervous system, we do a short meditation to cultivate focus and awareness in general and especially of the breath and the mind as we integrate the reading, designed to bring clarity to your weekly intention.
- Intentions: together we create and log our intentions for the week which brings conviction to not only your intention, but also for the group as a collective.
- Bloom Altar Offerings: for the tough, tight and/or tender places in your life, you're invited to name something you'd like support around.
- I agree to participate with my camera on.
- I agree to displaying my name.
- I agree to hold whatever is shared in the session in confidence.
- I agree to join on time and stay for the full experience.
- I agree to be respectful and honor diversity.
- I agree to have emotional support in place to be responsible for processing whatever emerges from the session.
- I understand that this is not a group therapy session, though Maria Mellano is a licensed therapist.
* After the session, we send a recap that includes intentions from the group sessions, but personal details are not disclosed.
* After the session we send a video.This is not a recording of the Pause at the Well session. It only includes Maria Mellano and Angela Marie from a recording we do after the group session.
* This session is supportive and offers intention sharing and setting, fresh soul guidance readings each week, meditation and coaching for heart-aligned living. This is not a group therapy session, though Maria Mellano is a licensed therapist.