Be uplifted and inspired in this 30-minute online intention setting drop-in group. Attend the group live as you can. Receive the weekly soul guidance reading and guided reflections in an email that goes out each week following the session.
- Welcome: we start promptly at 9:30 Pacific USA | 12:30 Eastern USA. We meet for 30 minutes. The zoom room opens at 9:25am | 12:25pm. Feel free to come early so we can start on time with everyone present. We close the room at 9:35am | 12:35pm. The group is intimate and confidential. We expect you to keep your camera on during the session which enhances the safety and participation for the group.
- Centering: we start by centering into the essence of how you’re feeling and what's on your mind. We also invite sharing any celebrations from the previous week.
- Soul Guidance Reading: Angela Marie of GroundedDreamers.com, brings through with creative focus the energies coming through for the week. We also do a video of the reading that goes out in the recap email.
- Integration: pausing for presence and contemplation to calm the nervous system, we do a short meditation to cultivate focus and awareness in general and especially of the breath and the mind as we integrate the reading, designed to bring clarity to your weekly intention.
- Intentions: together we create and log our intentions for the week which brings conviction to not only your intention, but also for the group as a collective.
- Bloom Altar Offerings: for the tough, tight and/or tender places in your life, you're invited to name something you'd like support around.
- I agree to participate with my camera on.
- I agree to displaying my name.
- I agree to hold whatever is shared in the session in confidence.
- I agree to join on time and stay for the full experience.
- I agree to be respectful and honor diversity.
- I agree to have emotional support in place to be responsible for processing whatever emerges from the session.
- I understand that this is not a group therapy session, though Maria Mellano is a licensed therapist.
* After the session, we send a recap that includes intentions from the group sessions, but personal details are not disclosed.
* After the session we send a video.This is not a recording of the Pause at the Well session. It only includes Maria Mellano and Angela Marie from a recording we do after the group session.
* This session is supportive and offers intention sharing and setting, fresh soul guidance readings each week, meditation and coaching for heart-aligned living. This is not a group therapy session, though Maria Mellano is a licensed therapist.